eCreditBuilder Credit Rebuilding Programs
Where do you start?
Credit rebuilding is not hard to do once you understand a few basic rules, follow a credit rebuilding plan, and
make your payments on time.
You are confused and we understand your position. When you have bad credit no one wants to give
you credit but the only way to get good credit is to obtain new credit, use it responsibly and
start to build a positive payment history. It sounds so easy but in reality it can be a very
frustrating experience without the right plan and access to the products you need.
At eCreditBuilder we help you rebuild your credit, accumulate wealth, and give you a fresh
start on your road to financial recovery.
How credit rebuilding plans work:
eCreditBuilder has created a comprehensive credit rebuilding engine built upon these three simple steps:
Credit Rebuilding Step 1: Credit File Clean Up
- Is your credit file accurate
- Do you have debts in collections
- What type of credit lines (if any) do you have?
- Have you had difficulty in obtaining or using credit in the past?
Credit Rebuilding Step 2: Creating a comprehensive credit rebuilding program includes:
- Financial products that improve your financial profile
- Financial products that provide the greatest improvement to your score
- Correct timing for obtaining each new financial product
- Eliminating financial mistakes that are negatively impact your overall credit score
Credit Rebuilding Step 3: Protecting your credit rating including:
- Understanding how to protect your creditor rating
- Avoiding common pitfalls that destroy good credit
- Understanding what type of creditors you should avoid